UI Technical Artist
AQUIRIS - The award winning developer of the Horizon Chase Series and Looney Tunes World of Mayhem - is looking for a Tech Artist to join our team on an unannounced multiplatform game (PC, all consoles and mobile).
We are looking for a Tech Artist specialized in UI integration to set the bar for excellence in a new high quality game.
- Partner with Art and Engineering teams to establish best practices and pipelines for UI integration.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to establish a consistent visual identity;
- Implement user interface screens, transitions and animations;
- Deliver and guarantee art efficiency and good performance on multiplatform.
- 3+ years of experience as a Tech Artist in games or related industries, implementing UI artwork in engines (Unreal and/or Unity);
- Expertise with image editing tools such as Photoshop;
- Visual design skills and understanding of usability design principles;
- Knowledge of micro-interaction animation in UI;
- Technical or graduate degree in the area of art, game development or design (visual, graphic, industrial).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in the functionality of hardware and CPU/GPU processing;
- Proficiency in creating materials in Unreal or shaders/shadergraph in Unity3d;
- Expertise with 3D packages such as 3DS Max or Blender.