Technical Game Designer
Aquiris is searching for an unique talent to join our team. You will work on Looney Tunes World of Mayhem, a game launched in partnership with Scopely and Warner Brothers. We are searching for a professional committed to the quality of the product, with experience in mobile game development and a deep understanding of Unity. You will focus on creating exciting and well-balanced characters. In addition, you will use your expert knowledge to help optimize our content creation processes.
If you have the following skills, come join our team!
- Experience as a game developer (design or programmer), with a least 1 mobile F2P live-operable game launch.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Technical expertise in using Unity and creating scripts using OO languages (C#, C++ or Java).
- Familiarity with hero collection F2P games and conventions of gacha systems.
- Experience creating and balancing content, characters, and items for RPGs.
- Fluent in English with extraordinary skills in writing documents.
- Experience documenting, modeling, developing game mechanics.
- Self-sufficient work style requiring minimal supervision and intense drive.
- Good product and people management skills.
- Familiarity and comfort with live operations strategies and events.
- A background of visual arts and a good aesthetic sensibility about characters.
- Solid background knowledge and passion for Looney Tunes.