Senior UX/UI Designer
AQUIRIS - The award winning developer of the Horizon Chase Series and Looney Tunes World of Mayhem - is looking for a Senior UX/UI designer to join our team on an unannounced multiplatform game (PC, all consoles and mobile).
We are looking for an experienced professional with a solid portfolio of UX/UI to set the bar for excellence in a new high quality game.
- Partner with Game Design, Art and Engineering teams to conceptualize and create high quality flows and game UI;
- Document and communicate design decisions for the team and stakeholders.
- Design interactive wireframes using prototyping tools;
- Create production ready UI assets including HUDs, menus, buttons and icons;
- Work closely with Tech Artists ensuring fidelity and quality in UI integration.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer in games or digital products;
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe Suite, including Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Creativity for fast prototyping ideas using Adobe XD and/or After Effects;
- Strong visual presentation skills and attention to details;
- Solid knowledge of interaction design and usability principles;
- Online portfolio showcasing visual design and usability expertise.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in game development;
- Illustration skills;
- Motion design and video editing knowledge using Adobe Premiere or After Effects.