Aquiris is looking for a QA manager to join the Wonderbox team. We are looking for someone with solid experience in software quality control. You will be responsible for defining and monitoring the execution of the studio's testing strategy and for the Standardization of processes and monitoring their execution.
- Define and monitor the execution of studio test strategies, from pre-production to LiveOps, adapting them to the needs and context of each project;
- Standardize processes and monitor their execution, guaranteeing delivery;
- Define goals and results for the area, predicting risks and mapping possible solutions;
- Manage the team by guiding careers, mediating conflicts and addressing more complex issues;
- Describe and accompany the execution of responsibilities by each team member based on position and team seniority;
- Ensure effective communication between the team and other areas;
- Manage outsourced service providers, if necessary;
- Guide actions toward continuous improvement.
- Strong experience with techniques, tools, and software quality control methods;
- Expertise in test case development, prioritization and bug reports, test automation and manual testing techniques, and software quality control tools;
- Experience with game development project pipelines or products with similar development cycles;
- Advanced English and Portuguese skills - focused mainly on writing;
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas.
- Know how to navigate engines like Unity and Unreal;
- Ability to design and develop automated tests.
- 8+ years of experience in the Software Industry;
- 5+ years of experience with Software Testing;
- 2+ years of experience in team management;
- Active participation in the development of an entire development cycle in a Senior QA Analyst or QA Lead role.