Talent Acquisition Specialist
Clipwire is one of Canada's fastest growing mobile video game companies and the creator of Bingo Story, the top grossing game by a Canadian developer. Founded in Toronto 10 years ago, we’ve had tremendous success and are poised for another decade of record growth. Our company is built on strong values, work ethic and intelligent data driven growth. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day which has allowed us to build a highly profitable suite of games which we continue to refine and improve every day. We like to think we’re making our moms proud.
Working at Clipwire means becoming part of the future right now. We have reached our current growth rate because we support, promote and develop our team so that they can make great games. Come find out what all the buzz is about!
We are a passionate team looking for a dedicated in-house recruiter who will be in charge of growing Clipwire’s Montreal team for our new studio set to open later this year. This recruiter will be a key player in establishing brand awareness among top talent in Montreal and help with future growth and success of Clipwire. Being self-motivated and driven is a must, as well as a solid understanding of full cycle recruiting.
This is a full-time on-site role at our new studio in Montreal targeted to open in Fall 2021. Role will report remotely until the opening of the physical Montreal studio.
- Source and attract candidates through various channels including: job boards, social media, and industry networking events and groups
- Create talent pipelines to promote the continued flow of qualified applicants
- Build relationships with potential candidates and serve as their point of contact
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and promote jobs to targeted job boards specific to the job function (development, design, art, product)
- Screen candidates and assess them for skills and culture fit to our studio
- Plan, manage, and execute hiring activities (onsite, offsite, and virtual events) to best position Clipwire as a leading employer among top talent pools
- Collaborate with management to design recruiting plans and strategies
- Bilingual in both French and English (oral and written)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in recruitment (internal or agency)
- Recruitment experience in the video game or tech/entertainment industries
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- Professional experience working in fast growth scaling environments
- Strong communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
Nice To Haves
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (Lever and Workday a bonus)
- Already familiar with one or more of our games
- An existing network of game industry professionals
Clipwire is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.