AppLovin is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Its studios create popular, immersive mobile games and its technology brings games to more players around the world. Since 2012, the company’s platform has been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of mobile games, resulting in a richer ecosystem and more games played by millions of people every day. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team in our Berlin office! The role will be responsible for interfacing with our largest publishers with any technical issues along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies that help facilitate app monetization. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VP's and Director's across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders and lead engineers.
- Solve puzzles all day long
- Regularly resolve technical issues with large publishers
- Represent publishers and drive resolution of technical issues with internal engineering teams
- Suggest new features and improvements to SDKs and APIs
- Be a product expert and key point of contact for internal business teams
- Prioritize the above based on need and opportunity
- 1-4 years of experience in software development
- Experience with mobile app development (iOS/Android) is a must
- Deep programming knowledge, ability to read and understand code, with high level skills in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Objective-C and Swift
- Work independently with the ability to prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Self-motivated and keen ability to take initiative, with a "can do" attitude is essential
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Games Technology
- Knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape, preferably experience within the Ad-Tech industry
- Unity game engine experience
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Vertica etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Interest in learning new technology & passion for problem solving
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Laundry Perk
- Gym Perk
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.