AppLovin's global technology platform provides developers the most powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses–all in one place. Founded in 2012, AppLovin enables developers of all sizes to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices globally. Learn more at our website.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team in our Palo Alto office! The role will be responsible for interfacing with our largest publishers with any technical issues along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies that help facilitate app monetization. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VP's and Director's across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders and lead engineers.
- Solve puzzles all day long
- Regularly resolve technical issues with large publishers
- Represent publishers and drive resolution of technical issues with internal engineering teams
- Suggest new features and improvements to SDKs and APIs
- Be a product expert and key point of contact for internal business teams
- Prioritize the above based on need and opportunity
- 1-4 years of experience in software development
- Experience with mobile app development (iOS/Android) is a must
- Deep programming knowledge, ability to read and understand code, with high level skills in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Objective-C and Swift
- Work independently with the ability to prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Self-motivated and keen ability to take initiative, with a "can do" attitude is essential
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Games Technology
- Knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape, preferably experience within the Ad-Tech industry
- Unity game engine experience
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Vertica etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Interest in learning new technology & passion for problem solving
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.