Region Lead, Israel
AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
As a key driver of the AppLovin Business Development team, your primary role is to implement, design, and execute a comprehensive business growth strategy in Israel. You will drive the growth of our business by establishing our presence locally and taking over relationships with key stakeholders in the region. This is a customer facing team, working closely with mobile app developers and mobile advertisers.
What you will be doing
- Drive Applovin’s regional growth through leadership, education and your industry expertise
- Leveraging your strong negotiation skills, rapidly build influence with C-Level stakeholders to understand their vision and strategy, to identify opportunities for stronger partnerships
- Grow Applovin’s product adoption with existing partners across their entire portfolio, by becoming an expert in Applovins’s solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Proactively assist advertisers to achieve their goals, find growth opportunities and actively optimise existing campaigns
- Use data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Applovin solutions against client's marketing objectives
- Be a strong cross-functional partner with other business units to deliver solutions for our existing and prospective customers
Your background and who you are
- 4+ years of experience within performance advertising, mobile apps & gaming, or related industries
- Must be data-driven and detail oriented, with strong analytical and negotiation skills. A real passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by the tenacity for consistent success
- Extensive executive network in the region in the advertising and gaming ecosystem
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to build convincing argumentation from complex data
- Strong written and oral communication in English and Hebrew
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast-paced environment, even if their company failed!
- Knowledge of or experience with data based tools, advanced excel or SQL
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.