Mobile Software Engineering Intern
AppLovin is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Its studios create popular, immersive mobile games and its technology brings games to more players around the world. Since 2012, the company’s platform has been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of mobile games, resulting in a richer ecosystem and more games played by millions of people every day. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for someone to build mobile and desktop applications. This is an excellent opportunity to receive one-on-one mentorship while being an integral part of an innovative and passionate team. Since we are small and agile, your contributions will play a big role in the direction of our growing company! This will be a 2-3 month long internship and start in June 2021.
- You are pursuing a BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming design & development concepts
- Previous experience with Xcode and Swift/Objective-C
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous Software Engineering Internships
- Android knowledge a plus
- Non-academic coding experience (i.e hackathons, code challenges, personal projects, GitHub, Open Source, etc.)
- You have a published app on the App Store
- Gym memberships
- Fun company events, including Lunch and Learns with company executives
- Cool swag
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.