Junior Game Developer (C# and Unity)
Clipwire is one of Canada's fastest growing mobile video game companies and the creator of Bingo Story, the top grossing game by a Canadian developer. Founded in Toronto 10 years ago, we’ve had tremendous success and are poised for another decade of record growth. Our company is built on strong values, work ethic and intelligent data driven growth. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day which has allowed us to build a highly profitable suite of games which we continue to refine and improve every day. We like to think we’re making our moms proud.
Working at Clipwire means becoming part of the future right now. We have reached our current growth rate because we support, promote and develop our team so that they can make great games. Come find out what all the buzz is about!
We are currently looking for a Junior Game Developer who is skilled in Unity and C#. This person will be able to work with our developers, while building out new gameplay features and events.
- Produce client-side C# code in Unity for mobile games
- Be extremely proud of the games you help to build
- Clearly communicate limitations, obstacles and opportunities with technical and non-technical team members
- Build games using our internal processes and framework
- Degree or diploma in computer science, software engineering or computer programming
- Ability to identify abstract underlying problems and build equally abstract code solutions
- Ability to quickly learn and use third party and internal libraries
- Previous experience programming in C#
- 1+ years of experience working with Unity3D
- Personal interest in mobile and video games, from both a player and developers’ aspect
- Previous experience working with Unity, Trello and/or Slack in the past
- Python, PHP, MySQL, Linux
- AWS/Dev Ops
- Build games and work on projects that you’ll be proud of
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a fun, collaborative, feedback-focused environment
How To Apply?
- Please send your cv and cover letter explaining why you feel your skills and experience make you a good fit for this position
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Clipwire may include phone and video interviews, written evaluations, technical tests and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit
Clipwire is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.