AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being. Grow your career at AppLovin!
Candidates residing/will reside in the following states are eligible for this role: California, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Colorado, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
If you are passionate about working on thoughtful and polished mini-games that have potential to reach millions of mobile users, join our team! This position will serve as a critical member of an impactful team that wears many hats and moves fast. This role requires someone who thrives in a diverse, fast paced environment where grit and resilience is valued as highly as operational excellence.
To be considered for this position, you must include your resume and samples of games you developed. If you have non-game related software development projects you’d like to share please feel free to do so as well.
- Create high quality mini-games representing top mobile apps in the marketplace
- Collaborate with design and business teams to understand partner objectives and achieve business needs
- BA/BS degree in computer science, game development or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with at least one popular game engine (e.g. Unity 3D, Unreal, CRYENGINE, GameMaker Studio)
- Motivation to maintain and improve game development standards
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to execute high quality work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to grasp multiple project requirements with high attention to detail
- 1-2 years of professional experience in game development
- Mobile experience and knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape
- Proficiency in Photoshop for basic image editing
- Passionate about the gaming / mobile app industry!
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- Comfortable working in a fast environment that is constantly changing
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home stipend on each paycheck
- Free public transit for commuting to the office (when applicable)
- $100 per month for gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.