Business Operations Analyst
AppLovin's global technology platform provides developers the most powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses–all in one place. Founded in 2012, AppLovin enables developers of all sizes to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a hungry and data-oriented Analyst to join our Business Operations team. In this role, you will partner with various internal teams, from Business Development to Product, to drive meaningful growth for our top gaming partners. You will also have a chance to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VPs and Directors across several teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders.
- Apply data driven problem solving to find and execute top growth opportunities for the company
- Define and analyze metrics to achieve success for our partners
- Monitor daily performance against key metrics to identify opportunities and anomalies
- Become a mobile advertising guru and expert on our suite of products
- Stay relevant on industry trends and work with product team to develop high impact features
- Help define and shape companies business intelligence products and tools
- Passion for mobile games
- 0-2 years experience working with data or technology
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Economics, or equivalent analytical degree
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical ability, comfort working with numbers, and strategic grasp of the “big picture”
- Have experience prioritizing competing demands
- Proficiency in Excel, and comfortable working with large data sets
- Flexible team-player who can use drive, creativity and initiative to move the organization forward
- Demonstrated experience applying statistical methodologies to real world problems
- Ability to communicate complex results with clarity to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Basic understanding of SQL and data structures
- Proven interest in technology
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.