Growth Marketing Operations Manager, App Store
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We’re seeking an expert Marketing Operations Engagement Lead for Apple Arcade. The right candidate brings a love for gaming and a passion for lifecycle marketing with experience building sophisticated marketing campaigns for a video game publisher, game studio or company with an emphasis on mobile marketing. Do you enjoy tracking and optimizing campaigns and engaging with customers to play their favorite game and find new ones they’ll love? If so, this could be a fit for you! The Growth Marketing Operations Team plays a key role in enabling on-device communications and automated messaging for Apple’s media products and services. The team focuses on the timely delivery, strategy, and execution of in-app messaging sent to millions of users across multiple Apple services, including: Apple TV+, Music, Apple Arcade, App Store, and Apple One.
- 5 - 7+ years in lifecycle marketing, ideally within a subscription-based or mobile-driven service company.
- Experience with marketing CRM systems such as Salesforce, Oracle Responsys, Adobe Campaign, or others.
- Proven track record of building and creating campaigns to optimize the return on investment for our marketing team.
- Experience working with engineering, analytics, localization and product teams to implement new features and programs, using those features that promote app downloads and engagement (this includes business and functional requirements).
- Experience working on large-scale projects in a lively and multifaceted cross-functional environment.
- A stellar teammate and manager who is able to influence and drive decision-making for the group as a whole.
- The ideal Growth Marketing Ops candidate brings a wealth of knowledge in growth marketing to support the App Store team, owning the development of marketing strategies as well as performance monitoring and optimizing. This role requires a highly motivated self-starter who is detail oriented and highly thorough, with experience in online gaming services or subscriptions (SAAS) and is comfortable with subscription-based services with an international footprint at scale.
- Ability to deliver, even under tight turn-around timelines to support game launches and other content promotions.
- Ability to pull and analyze sign- up and engagement data using Numbers, Excel or similar data-analytics tools.
- Runs of A/B tests and measure effectiveness for improving the funnel and consumption. Ability to identify and optimize critical metrics.
Education & Experience
- B.A./B.S or M.S. or advanced degree in Marketing, Business, or Project Management