President/Chief Operating Officer
About AnO Gaming:
AnO Gaming is a new Esports organization built at the intersection of competitive gaming, entertainment, and apparel. AnO Gaming was founded on December 22nd, 2019 by Daniel “Toxic” King, the CEO of JU3X Gaming. After turning JU3X into a community, from being an Esports organization, Daniel went on to build AnO Gaming which is strictly an Esports organization. In January, the company picked up a Call of Duty team and sent them to an event called “AGN Charlotte” which was hosted by ”American Global Network”. Although AnO Gaming didn’t place well at the event, AnO Gaming was able to build contacts with others to add onto the organization whether through content and production, Esports, or management. Moving forward, our goals are to contract a team and eventually move our organization into a professional level, tell the most compelling stories in competitive gaming, and build not only a good professional relationship with our staff but to build a life-long family with our staff.
About the role:
We are seeking a President/Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our team. The COO will be responsible for the day to day operation of the organization. The COO will also work as a hiring manager looking for the best candidates for the role in which candidates have applied. The COO will think of goals for the organization and help to carry out these goals. The COO will work directly with the CEO. We're looking for someone who is proactive, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup. The COO will be a supervisor to the Vice Presidents until it is needed to separate the role of President and COO.
- 2+ years of executive management experience in an Esports organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker.
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed.
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation.
- Incredibly reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills, both practiced and impromptu.
- High-level understanding of all business functions such as IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent.
- Ability to comfortably and energetically present the company and its products publicly.
- Aptitude in sound decision-making and problem-solving in pressure situations.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, policies, processes, and staff.
- Ability to communicate vision to board of directors, other C-level officers and company employees.
- Oversee the operations of the organization to meet business goals and projections.
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Executive Officer and produce reports on company operations.
- Collaborate closely with the Vice President of Finance and Operations on financial projections.
- Partner with other C-level executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all personnel and vendors (If applicable).
- Work closely with the Vice President of Finance and Operations on financial projections.
- Please attach your Cover Letter and Resume and submit the application and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We look forward to hearing from you!