About AnO Gaming:
AnO Gaming is a new Esports organization built at the intersection of competitive gaming, entertainment, and apparel. AnO Gaming was founded on December 22nd, 2019 by Daniel “Toxic” King, the CEO of JU3X Gaming. After turning JU3X into a community, from being an Esports organization, Daniel went on to build AnO Gaming which is strictly an Esports organization. In January, the company picked up a Call of Duty team and sent them to an event called “AGN Charlotte” which was hosted by ”American Global Network”. Although AnO Gaming didn’t place well at the event, AnO Gaming was able to build contacts with others to add onto the organization whether through content and production, Esports, or management. Moving forward, our goals are to contract a team and eventually move our organization into a professional level, tell the most compelling stories in competitive gaming, and build not only a good professional relationship with our staff but to build a life-long family with our staff.
About the role:
We are seeking an Esports Manager to join our team. The Esports Manager will be responsible for the scheduling and supervision of all competitive teams inside of AnO Gaming. The Esports Manager will also be responsible for making sure that all teams are proactively preparing for upcoming LAN events by collaboratively working with the coaches to set up scrimmages, practices, and online qualifier matches. We're looking for someone who is proactive, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup.
- 2+ years of competitive gaming experience with a minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker.
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed.
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Incredibly reliable.
- Work collaboratively with the VP of Finance and Operations to manage a budget, ensuring any cost savings potential.
- Manages the day to day operations aspects of multiple Esports teams.
- Attend some live events to support our teams and coaches.
- Hold regular team meetings to monitor progress.
- Recruit staff that is needed to effectively manage different Esports teams.
- Please attach your Cover Letter and Resume and submit the application and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We look forward to hearing from you!