Chief Marketing Officer
About AnO Gaming:
AnO Gaming is a new Esports organization built at the intersection of competitive gaming, entertainment, and apparel. AnO Gaming was founded on December 22nd, 2019 by Daniel “Toxic” King, the CEO of JU3X Gaming. After turning JU3X into a community, from being an Esports organization, Daniel went on to build AnO Gaming which is strictly an Esports organization. In January, the company picked up a Call of Duty team and sent them to an event called “AGN Charlotte” which was hosted by ”American Global Network”. Although AnO Gaming didn’t place well at the event, AnO Gaming was able to build contacts with others to add onto the organization whether through content and production, Esports, or management. Moving forward, our goals are to contract a team and eventually move our organization into a professional level, tell the most compelling stories in competitive gaming, and build not only a good professional relationship with our staff but to build a life-long family with our staff.
About the role:
We are seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to join our team. The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for the day to day operation of the marketing department. The Chief Marketing Officer will be a supervisor to all social media staff members including twitter, facebook, and discord staff. The Chief Marketing Officer will look at social media analytics to provide feedback to the social media staff on what type of content being posted is capturing viewers attention. We're looking for someone who is proactive, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup.
- 2+ years of social media management experience and a minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in an Esports organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker.
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed.
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation.
- Incredibly reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills, both practiced and impromptu.
- High-level understanding of all Marketing related business functions.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent.
- Ability to comfortably and energetically present the company and its products publicly.
- Aptitude in sound decision-making and problem-solving in pressure situations.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of different marketing related business functions.
- Ability to communicate vision to board of directors, other C-level officers and company employees.
- Oversee the operations of the organizations marketing team to meet business goals and projections.
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Operating Officer and produce reports on company marketing operations.
- Collaborate closely with the Vice President of Brand and Apparel on apparel projections.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
- Measure and report on marketing performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the social media staff members on marketing projections.
- Advertise our sponsors and partners as well as merch and apparel to drive sales.
- Please attach your Cover Letter and Resume and submit the application and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We look forward to hearing from you!