Technical Support Officer
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Technical Support Officer to provide first or second level support in an environment mainly focus on Windows server. More specifically, under the supervision of the CFO and in collaboration with our IT Officer and our Production Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Installation of computers and networking equipment
- Respond to staff requests for assistance which may include installing, troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing computers and network equipment.
- Maintain computer peripheral equipment i.e. wireless devices, printers, etc. and ensure they are ready for use and carry out or organize repairs as necessary.
- Keep an inventory of all equipment and manage purchasing and stock levels
- Monitoring servers and services essential to current projects’ production
- Plan, follow and execute long-term IT related projects
- Ensure the continuity of our systems’ administration when the studio’s Head of IT/System administrator is away
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Fluent in both French and English
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proactivity and autonomy abilities.
- Motivated by the possibility of growing within Amplitude Studios.
- Proven ability to multitask and work through changing requirements and priorities.
- Impeccable communication skills, to be able to work with different profiles both internally and externally
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.