Senior Gameplay Programmer (H/F/NB)
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer for a permanent contract to assist, under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer, with:
- The study of game design needs
- Games features’ conception & architecture
- Implementation of designed features
You will cover various areas according to Amplitude’s needs and your affinities: gameplay, network, GUI, tools, AI…
Required experience & skills
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 6+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Fully fluent in English
(Very) Welcome Bonuses!
- Specific expertise in particular field (GUI, tools, network, AI or 3D)
- Health insurance (Mutuelle) - 60% paid by Amplitude
- Transport subscription (50 % paid by Amplitude) & “sustainable mobility” allowance
- Access to SEGA games portfolio
- Friendly atmosphere, team cohesion and stimulating work environment :)
- Recruitment process: 3 interviews and a technical test (1 hour)
- Open to partial remote work
- Weekly online sports and yoga classes to keep fit.
- Various events during the year: cooking & tasting sessions, virtual escape games, etc.
- Monthly meetings with the entire studio to communicate company news.
- Daily listening from the HR department, who regularly takes news
- Virtual onboarding, allowing step-by-step support for new team members.