Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 140 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
We recently released HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where players combine cultures and lead their people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
We’re also well known for our critically acclaimed ENDLESS™ series, played by millions worldwide, including ENDLESS™ Space, ENDLESS™ Legend, Dungeon of the ENDLESS™, and ENDLESS™ Space 2. Our next title will be ENDLESS™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Lead Community Developer (permanent contract) to work within the Community Development Team. Specifically, we are seeking a customer-oriented marketer displaying strong creative skills and a passion for the video game industry.
Under the supervision of the Senior Communication Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the official voice of Amplitude and its games when responding to player inquiries and discussions on Games2gether and Steam
- Collecting and organizing community feedback to transmit to the production team
- Being able to rapidly identify conversations that need escalation to managers or production
- Identifying and elevating influencers within the community
- Creating and posting original content with the guidance of the Community Development team and the Senior Communication Manager
- Finding creative ways to motivate community members to connect to the game (competitions, mailings, testing, prizes, etc.)
- Manage our Community developers
- Work with live-ops team to ensure community priorities are in the production schedule
- Manage relationship with external community managers (China, Russia, etc)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- 8+ years of experience in a similar or relevant position
Required skills and profile
- Fully fluent English and French
- Passionate about strategy games / video games
- Be user-focused with excellent communication skills, as you will need to write public releases for our community
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly and collaborative ambassador for the games
- Strong project management and planning skills: you are able to prioritize and organize your workload according to the need of your audience
- Mastering of MS Office suite, Photoshop or other image editing software
- Familiarity with forum management tools
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (developers, players’ community, artists…)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Health insurance (Mutuelle) - 60% paid by Amplitude
- Transport subscription (50 % paid by Amplitude) & “sustainable mobility” allowance
- Access to SEGA games portfolio
- Friendly atmosphere, team cohesion and stimulating work environment :)
- Recruitment process: 3 interviews
- Weekly online sports and yoga classes to keep fit.
- Various events during the year: cooking & tasting sessions, virtual escape games, etc.
- Monthly meetings with the entire studio to communicate company news.
- Remote policy : 3days/week at the office
- A step by step onboarding (virtual or at the office) helping new team members with their first days.