DevOps AWS (H/F/NB)
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Devops AWS & C# Engineer for a permanent position, with strong development affinity and technical skills to handle the AWS ecosystem and help the dev team when possible.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the AWS environment
- Make sure everything is running at maximum cost efficiency
- Make recommendations to the team on how to structures software for maximum cloud efficiency
- Help the team with C# development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 6+ years track record in successfully developing compelling websites
- Staying current on new technologies in web-based application development
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, and ability to run autonomously a complex and long-lasting project
- Take on a proactive attitude to spot opportunities or potential issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability
- An interest in video games is a very welcome bonus!
- Backend: .NET, NodeJS, Python
- Frontend: Angular, VueJS
- Database: SQL Server, Aurora (AWS, MySQL), Elasticsearch, Redis
- DevOps: AWS (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Health insurance (Mutuelle) - 60% paid by Amplitude
- Transport subscription (50 % paid by Amplitude) & “sustainable mobility” allowance
- Access to SEGA games portfolio
- Friendly atmosphere, team cohesion and stimulating work environment :)
- Recruitment process: 3 interviews and a technical test (1 hour)
- Open to partial remote work
- Weekly online sports and yoga classes to keep fit.
- Various events during the year: cooking & tasting sessions, virtual escape games, etc.
- Monthly meetings with the entire studio to communicate company news.
- Daily listening from the HR department, who regularly takes news
- Virtual onboarding, allowing step-by-step support for new team members.