Associate Producer (F/H/NB)
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for an Associate Producer for a permanent contract to help supervising all different stages of the video game production process. Specifically, we are seeking a candidate with organizational skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development supervision by providing support to the production teams
- Schedules’ / Planning elaboration and monitoring, tasks prioritization
- Coordination within the different members of the team (Artists, Game Designer, Programmers, Marketing…)
- Daily Scrum meeting animation
- Outsourcing management (external graphic production, QA, etc...) in collaboration with other Producers/Associate Producers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Fully fluent or native in English and French
Required skills and profile
- Skills in project coordination and management (organization, milestones setting, prioritization, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Passionate about strategy games / video-games
- Health insurance (Mutuelle) - 60% paid by Amplitude
- Transport subscription – 50 % paid by Amplitude
- Access to SEGA games portfolio
- Friendly atmosphere, team cohesion and stimulating work environment :)
- Recruitment process: 3 interviews
- Weekly online sports and yoga classes to keep fit.
- Cooking & tasting sessions, and virtual escape games
- Monthly meetings with the entire studio to communicate company news.
- Daily listening from the HR department, who regularly takes news during periods of lockdown / curfew.
- Virtual onboarding, allowing step-by-step support for new team members.