Accounting & Administrative Assistant
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for an Accounting & Administrative Assistant to contribute to the studio’s growth by primarily assisting with the invoices and helping with various administrative tasks as they arise during the course of day-to-day operations (office management, supplies purchase, expense reports, travel planning…).
If you are passionate about video-games, this is an invaluable opportunity to support development teams!
More specifically, under the supervision of the administrative team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the necessary elements to establish monthly & annual accounts
- Establish invoices, take care of the studio’s bookkeeping, and ensure that all costs are properly tracked
- Help with daily administrative tasks and interface with external partners (suppliers, bank, social and fiscal entities)
- Handle office management tasks to maintain a high-quality working environment for everyone at the studio
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Accounting or a similar field
- Fluent in both French and English
- Well organized, detail-oriented, rigorous and able to follow-up on multiple workstreams in parallel
- Excellent Office Suite proficiency, especially in Excel
- Impeccable communication skills, to be able to work with different profiles both internally and externally
- Being a team-player
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm is a must!
- Passionate about video games or strong interest to discover the industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.