Technical Artist (Unity)
Amber Studio Canada is seeking a Technical Artist (Unity) to provide solutions to the artists to ensure the game runs smoothly for an exciting new game. Join our talented team of artisans in our Montreal studio and work in collaboration with the Art team in Montréal, Canada!
- Communicating with the artists, designers, and programmers to define the technical needs,
- Cooperating with the artists and programmers to fix any potential day-to-day production issues,
- Developing tools and solutions to solve performance issues and optimize the game while keeping its visual identity in mind,
- Implement complex features in collaboration with the programming team
- Expert knowledge of Unity 3D,
- Great understanding of the mobile platforms’ limitations,
- Good scripting skills and skills in software development in Unity 3D,
- Experience in a multiplatform 3D game production pipeline (understanding of high and low-poly modeling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, lighting, level art, etc).
- Professional level of English
IMPRESS US WITH:
- VFX skills
- The tools you’ve developed
- Tutoring skills
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with.