Senior Multiplayer Programmer
Amber is looking for a driven and talented Senior Multiplayer Programmer
Work on AAA games to create multiplayer experiences that push the limits of technology!
About the Role:
Amber is a place where lots of things happen, but we’re now specifically looking for a Multiplayer Programmer, preferably with PC, mobile and /or console experience, to work on internal multiplayer research projects and cutting-edge client requirements.
- Create networked gameplay systems that are intrinsically scalable
- Develop and optimize game client-server architecture and network communication
- Offering constant and relevant feedback to both team and customers (related to progress, risks, needs that may occur)
- Offer biz-dev support with estimations and solutions for customers
- Work alongside other engineers in the team to produce quality games
- Understanding of Single/Multiplayer games concepts, Client/Server, P2P architectures
- Experience with C++ networking in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with multithreaded programming and network communication protocols
- Excellent command of C++ (minimum 8 years of experience)
- Software architecture, algorithm and data structure fluency
- Ability to navigate through large codebases
- Previous work experience in a small to medium team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work remote
- Experience with game development and/or game engine development
Nice to have
- Working experience on multiplayer in MMO and/or Battle Royal games
- Other middleware experience (Unity, CryEngine, etc).
- Have knowledge of Epic Online Services and supported features
- C# experience
- Advanced problem-solving abilities
- Autonomous and organized
- Efficient in communicating technical information
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.