Sr. Financial Analyst, AWS Gaming and Twitch
At Amazon Games, our goal is to develop ground-breaking video games that become cultural touchstones, redefine the boundaries of player experience, and change the way the world sees digital entertainment. Join us, and you’ll have the power of Twitch, Amazon Web Services, and the entire Amazon ecosystem to shape the future of video games.
We are looking for a highly effective Senior Financial Analyst to be a key partner with the Amazon Games finance teams. This position will play a key role influencing Senior Leaders using data and insights, and creating a robust finance structure to help provide accurate and meaningful financial information.
This role will be part of broader Digital/AWS Finance team in which you will be surrounded by people that are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven. To support this quickly growing business, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability, setting high standards, and razor-sharp accuracy. You must have the ability to structure problems, perform analysis, and present to senior executives. You will develop/refine models and metrics packages, in addition to help streamline planning/reporting and identifying improvement and prioritization opportunities.
- Serve as the key FP&A partner working directly with Amazon Games finance teams to provide financial information and support
- Own finance consolidation responsibilities for all of Amazon Games
- Influence business decisions by effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and modeling, and presentation
- Manage different reporting such as organizational goals and business and finance reviews
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support business initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with controls and systems, and developing new processes to support the fast-growing, Amazon Games business
- Report on the financial performance. Lead in the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual financial review
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience, or master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MBA or advanced degree
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SQL reporting and queries
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit our desability page.