(Closed) Showrunner (Producer), Prime Gaming Live
Have you ever wanted to be part of building a new entertainment business? We are looking for interactive creative contributors to join our Prime Gaming Live team to help us build and market cutting-edge entertainment content. Prime Gaming Live was created to explore new types of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers on our Twitch channel. We are ready to ramp up our program and build out our team.
We are hiring a Showrunner (or Producer) to manage and perform Production, Technical and Creative roles in preparing original programming for the Crown Channel on Twitch.
- The candidate will be responsible for the production and delivery of original programming for the Crown Channel to business result expectations.
- They will design and implement interactive elements for existing programming, including, but not limited to Twitch Extensions, Chat interactions, Mobile based Applications and Real World inputs.
- In order to perform these tasks, the candidate will have to demonstrate the ability to organize a creative process, communicate their intent and progress, and measure their results against clearly communicated business outcomes.
- BA in CS, Entertainment, or Gaming Related field.
- 2+ years of production management experience in Video or Games Production Field.
- 1+ years of interactive experience.
- MS, MBA in CS or other Entertainment or Gaming Related field.
- 4+ years of Production experience in Video or Games Production Field.
- 2+ years of of Business Operations Experience, for instance, running an existing video studio or game franchise, or operating an existing Mobile Video or Mobile Gaming system.
- One or more of the following: experience shipping interactive productions to viewing audiences (this can be a released and shipped video game production on PC, Console or Mobile); experience as a Twitch/Mixer streamer with 1+ years of experience and with 100+ average simultaneous viewers; and/or experience working on a YouTube production with interactive elements.
- Demonstrated understanding of game design and implementation.
- The ability to write a multi-page business paper and present it to management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical experience with Web Based interface technologies like HTML5 helpful.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age