(Closed) Partner Manager - Twitch Prime Mobile Gaming
Amazon is all in on games, and Twitch Prime is one of a series of disruptive new initiatives that highlights our investment and dedication to the industry and its players. Join the mobile gaming team as Twitch Prime aims to become the largest and best loved premium program for gamers worldwide.
We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and eSports of today, will continue to a future in which fans are creators, players are celebrities, and games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. Games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale, and this role will delve into these communities, linking these communities to Amazon’s broader ecosystem through content that is all about the gamers.
Amazon has a strong and growing reputation in the video game business, including being named the best place to buy games in a recent industry survey, the release of several award winning games on android and iOS, the launch of own cloud based game engine, the announcement of soon to be released PC games and our acquisition of Twitch. Twitch, Lumberyard, Amazon Web Services, Amazon game development and services, our digital and physical media retail, Comixology, Merch by Amazon and the Amazon Appstore are just some of our current assets that are relevant to this growing community.
As a Partner Manager for Mobile Gaming, you will be responsible for the go-to-market planning and execution of content partnerships through to the final launch. In this role, you will support Twitch Prime's developer and publisher relationships in the growing digital mobile video games segment and lead the implementation activities for these complex business initiatives. You will work with other stakeholders in marketing, partner management, product, design, and engineering to ensure we launch on time with the greatest impact.
If you are a strong team player and a motivated self-starter, who thrives in a startup-like environment and is excited to make a significant impact in the mobile games industry, we are looking for you!
- Manage the day to day relationships with key mobile gaming developers and publishers, worldwide
- Own the launch execution for multiple mobile content partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders across Amazon and Twitch including marketing, technical integration, retail, advertising and other members of the mobile gaming content team to ensure on-time launches
- Assist in the execution of the go-to-market marketing and advertising plans, including the management of marketing and related content assets
- Establish and maintain metrics for evaluating past and future content partnerships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of program or project management experience in a related industry
- 3+ years of experience in running cross functional projects and programs
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
- End-to-end account management experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful partnerships such as large-scale marketing deals, technical collaborations, complex digital media transactions, and strategic technology relationships.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the video game or entertainment content industries
- Past experience in a high performance start-up or incubation effort within a larger company is highly valued
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age