We’re seeking a Technical Recruiter to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting Amazon Games.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up.
The Technical Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers to meet customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage talent searches on a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and HR business partners. They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, as well as possess strong organization, verbal, and written communication skills. In addition, the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting/HR experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced, and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding digital entertainment business.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Passion for Games with deep industry knowledge
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in Games industry
- Demonstrated ability to uncover and engage with diverse talent pool.
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing channels, and develop creative strategies to source diverse top talent.
- Solid communication, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.