Senior Publishing Producer
Please note that games is expanding our geographical footprint and may be flexible on office location.
Amazon is all-in on games!
Amazon Games is looking for a Senior Publishing Producer to partner with our Irvine studio as they launch and support New World! Our teams develop and publish AAA games that can be played on and across multiple devices (PCs, consoles, and mobile), leverage the Amazon flywheel, and provide opportunities for players to become creators. We think big, create original IPs, and work only with the biggest and most beloved global IP licenses. We are customer-obsessed and build our games with a focus on innovation and quality to nurture long-term relationships with our global customers and partners.
In this role, you will establish and run production processes, organize and present schedules and data, and facilitate communication for a multidisciplinary organization including Development, Marketing, Business Operations, and multiple external agencies.
Keys to success:
- Be a self-starter who is able to work alone or as a member of a team.
- Have a penchant for digging deep and finding solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and interface with all levels within the organization.
- Embrace a culture of candor and respect, facilitating communication at all levels.
As a Senior Publishing Producer, you will:
- Create and manage production processes including establishing milestones, tracking progress and managing risk with multiple contributors including the development team, external agencies, and internal partners
- Implement approval and review processes to ensure buy-in from product leadership, marketing leadership and Amazon Games executive leadership
- Use data and current tasks status to ensure predictability and integrity of delivery schedules across full portfolio of titles in live operations
About Amazon Games
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of game industry experience
- 5+ years of professional experience managing, product managing, or producing game operations at scale
- Passion for games!
- Proven experience scheduling teams, managing external partners, and supporting live service products
- Understanding of live services and the complexities of running a live product
- Passion and broad knowledge of project management and product process
- Experience with a wide variety of development practices including waterfall, scrum/agile etc
- Cross-team collaboration skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.