Partner Marketing Manager
Are you a marketer who loves the entertainment industry and believes, like we do, that they have the power to connect and create communities at a massive scale? Are you driven by curiosity and a love of problem solving? If so, then this is the team for you. Prime Gaming, part of Amazon Games, partners with leading international game developers and studios to provides free games, in-game content and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime members. The team launched four years ago and is preparing for explosive growth over the next three years.
Prime Gaming is looking for a highly-motivated and skilled Partner Marketing Manager who is passionate about games and has extensive marketing and product experience. You will work with leading game developers across systems to develop high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns, growing Prime Gaming awareness, demand generation, as well as drive installs, engagement, and retention for participating games.
Core responsibilities include defining success criteria and scope, developing and executing go-to-market strategy, optimizing performance to meet campaign goals. You will build innovative solutions to challenges that may arise during campaign(s).
This individual will collaborate with local and regional Prime teams including business development, analytics, product, and marketing. You will also work with external partners including game developers and content creators to deliver successful marketing campaigns. You should be experienced in defining a vision to maximize stakeholder engagement to achieve goals. The Partner Marketing Manager will also mentor others to increase the team’s knowledge of marketing best practices.
You will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute high performing go-to-market campaigns across the marketing funnel, harnessing marketing channel(s) to drive awareness, acquisition, engagement, and retention for Prime Gaming.
- Demonstrate ability to work strategically, generating bold and innovative ideas, and be able to dive deep and assist with execution, including program management, campaign execution and setup, report analysis, and optimization for Prime Gaming and partners.
- Develop insights-driven, client facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of partnering with Prime Gaming, assessing the needs of business and product teams to build an active pipeline that supports acquisition growth, customer engagement, and market awareness.
- Collaborate closely with product and business teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Coordinate with other cross-Amazon Acquisition and Growth marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision.
- Work closely with Business Development to identify the strategic partner roadmap, define top performing metrics, and deliver to a plan to optimize success.
- Proven ability to create business and effectively articulate financial analyses, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
- 5+ years experience in multi-channel marketing campaign strategy and execution, brand, content marketing, or product marketing in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- 5+ years experience in games and/or subscription
- 5+ years experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver partnerships and projects on time
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/communication or equivalent
- Experience marketing live services or subscription programs
- Experience in the video game industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Account management experience
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Experience leveraging diverse perspectives, technologies and organizations to drive storytelling
- An entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others
- Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills; you are a self-starter with a high attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify, convey and solve ambiguous problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations