Mobile Game Producer, Amazon Games
- 8+ years of industry experience in game production.
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer, or Program Manager in games.
- Multiple shipped titles in the mobile games space.
Amazon is all-in on games!
Amazon Games is seeking an exceptionally skilled and enthusiastic Mobile game producer to join our dev team in San Diego.
Mobile Game Producer
As a mobile game producer, you are the strategic planner for cross discipline teams, paving the way forward. You will collaborate with leadership and publishing teams to develop, maintain, and execute on project planning. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of project management, communication skills, and a passion for making games. Join us on our quest to bring amazing game experiences to millions of players all over the world!
- Manage the mobile development portion of a cross platform product.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of cross discipline internal and external teams and their areas of ownership.
- Ensure all documentation, milestones and deliverables are tracked, scheduled, budgeted.
- Effectively communicate objectives, expectations for success and the context that makes the objectives important to the project.
- Craft and roll out processes that guide development in your areas of ownership.
- Foster and enhance positive/collaborative working relationships with internal and external development teams.
About Amazon Games
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- Deep knowledge of mobile production, publishing, and best practices.
- Discipline specific experience working as an Engineer, Designer or Artist in the games industry.
- Experience working with outsourcing and internal development teams.
- Experience as a people manager with examples of employees achieving career growth.
- Deep knowledge in project scheduling and tasking with the ability to monitor the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules.
- Excellent organizational & prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task.
- Experience, MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT), Smart Sheets, Shotgrid, JIRA/Confluence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across Product Development and Management teams.
- Adept interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledgeable of current industry trends; stays up to date on competitive products and best practices.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.