This role can be located in any of the following locations: Seattle, Irvine, San Diego, and New York
At Amazon Games, we believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate, and connect through games. Across all our teams and locations, we’re united by the drive to build that future together. It’s a big ambition, but we think we can do it—we’ve got the power of Twitch, AWS, the entire Amazon ecosystem, and most importantly, a diverse team of talented, creative people. We’re looking for the right folks to join us and help us create, publish, and support our ambitious games.
We are looking for a Creative Production Multimedia Designer to join us at Amazon Games. In this role, you will work closely with our internal creative team and our cross-functional marketing team, and report to the Creative Marketing Lead. This role requires both original design work and asset production for various creative applications including, but not limited to original asset production - both static and short form video, online advertising and website assets.
If you’d like to come join us, here are some things that are key to success in this role:
- The ability to create compelling original designs, as well as execute production level design work across multiple mediums including static, video and web.
- Be a self-starter who is able to tackle problems within a team setting, or individually.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on multiple concurrent projects while being flexible to changing business and technical conditions.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills as well as creative problem-solving skills.
Key job responsibilities
- Create original designs from logos to primary art for key campaign beats and activations.
- Create cinema-graphs and short form cut-downs of trailer assets for paid advertising and owned channels.
- Work with our internal marketing teams to ensure creative meets goals across various campaign beats.
- Provide support to internal design team on asset production for various executions including screenshot resizing and optimization, thumbnail imagery for videos, and additional visual content for websites and owned channels.
- Work with agencies as needed to request static and video source material for asset production.
- 5+ years multimedia design work including static, video, and web asset development
- 5+ years working in games or entertainment industry
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere)
- Ability to work cross-functionally across various disciplines to ensure goals are being met with creative
- Well developed verbal communication and presentation skills
- Passionate gamer with an insatiable will to get stuff done
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.