Client Success Manager
- 2+ years in digital media experience, ideally in management of digital advertising campaigns
- Previous experience in client facing role
- Understanding of digital media delivery principals
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Client Success Manager will support the New York based sales team. They will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive best in class support and manage all aspects of campaign execution, delivery and final reporting. They will play an integral role in maximum revenue recognition and renewed business.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Be main client facing point of contact for post-sale campaigns to ensure smooth execution and delivery
- Provide the highest level of customer service to clients
- Enter IO into Order Management System
- Verify accuracy of Internal IO and Client Insertion Order
- Clarify any questions Ad Operations may have about the plan
- Work with Ad Operations to troubleshoot live campaigns
- Provide clients with weekly reporting and delivery analysis
- Keep Sales apprised of all key issues, updated and relevant data throughout the campaign process
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure Billing and Legal compliance
- Works well in a team oriented, high energy, environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process
- Excellent collaboration skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.