Content and Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Altagram Group is a global video game localization and audio production agency based in Berlin, Germany, with offices in Seoul, South Korea and Montreal, Canada. We are a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 5,000 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
We are currently seeking a candidate with significant experience in Marketing to join our dynamic team of gaming localization experts in the heart of Berlin.
- Ensuring the consistency of the brand image both online and offline
- Supporting all marketing activities and the development of the different aspects of the marketing strategy
- Monitoring and identifying new media for marketing opportunities and developing new outbound & inbound strategies
- Supporting the business development team
- Participating in the preparation of events
- Managing and producing content for Altagram´s social media channels, newsletters, press releases, blogs, and more
- Handling community management and content development through the company website, blog, and other outlets
- Handling a pool of external stakeholders helping in content production
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Good understanding of the processes involved in game localization and/or translation services
- Passion for the game industry and its stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Marketing (WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO, Social Media)
- Experience with design/video tools (Adobe Suite, photography, video)
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible, creative
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to work independently and decisively under pressure
- Computer literacy – MS Office
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!
- A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please send your application to the email behind the Apply button.