(Closed) Director of Production Sales
The Director of Production Sales will be responsible for ensuring the successful development and implementation of an overall sales plan for the esports production equipment and space, to include the selling and booking of Allied Esports production to outside entities away from Allied Esports.
This position will be based at the HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas, located at the Luxor Hotel and Casino, and will report to the Vice President of Global Properties for Allied Esports
- Increase awareness and drive additional business to the venue through outreach including but not limited to 3rd parties
- Actively solicit new business opportunities by conducting effective sales calls, off-site sales calls, emails and presentations to potential clients to meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Maintain market research around the production aspect of esports
- Attend local trade shows, participate in sales blitzes and other off-site sales efforts
- Monitor competitor products, services, and promotions activities
- Generate sales and maximize revenue while developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients
- Establish and maintain positive relationships within the community, publishers, production companies, and other potential sales clients
- Effectively manage vendor relationships to ensure products and services received meet Allied Esports standards
- Foster relationships and maintain positive, open communication with other departments to promote smooth, efficient operations
- Negotiate and execute Sales contracts for production to include revenue drivers such as venue space, use of equipment, broadcasting, special events, etc.
- Attend weekly meetings and conference calls with operation management to review upcoming events
- Monitor sales and establish market and target customer strategies for the company while developing plans to improve and adjust to those changes
- Create monthly and annual forecasting and the implementation of strategies to maximize revenues based on forecasting
- Prepare and analyze daily, monthly, and annual budget, expense in order to meet specific departmental guidelines and goals
- Review and approve and/or initiate requisitions and expenditures within the scope of delegated authority and ensure expenditures remain within established limits
- Ensure all accounting paperwork is accurate and handle invoicing in a timely manner
- Ensure effective communication with operating and production departments to ensure client satisfaction from arrival to departure, including transportation when requested
- Ensure staffing levels are met, set schedule to adequately support sales and production objectives
- Send information packets, letters, video reels, emails and event proposals to clients
- Attend on site events to liaise with clients and operations teams
- Resolve customer complaints and/or concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and utilizing the most effective solutions
- Set Quarterly objectives with the VP of Properties
- Work closley with the Production team to create and manage production sales tactics
- Promote Allied Esports and HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas by interacting with patrons in an enthusiastic, helpful and friendly manner
- Align with the company’s Esports, Operations, and Marketing team for strategy, business and partner initiatives, and creative asset support.
- In depth understanding of production sales, broadcasting, streaming, production and programming systems, equipment and procedures
- A deep knowledge of current esports trends, as well as general gaming trends
- Ability to function well under pressure
- Must be proficient at Triple Seat
- Must be able to negotiate contracts
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the video game industry with a specific interest in esports entertainment.
- Proven collaborator with the ability to work across multiple functions and divisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to articulate concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Willingness to be available outside of standard work hours to accommodate the company’s global presence.