Product Management Consultant (Gaming Peripherals Planning)
REMOTE - TEXAS, UNITED STATES
Do you desire to have a critical hand at developing industry leading Gaming products? Can you visualize a reality where you can actually influence and shape the future of a significant Gaming brand. Our team at Alienware is focused on the design, development and delivery of industry leading Gaming peripherals desired by Gamers across globe.
We lead and manage the entire product development lifecycle from product definition and planning through to mass production and launch. We hold controlling oversight over our entire product portfolio. We are technical experts in product definition, planning and creation; bringing concepts to reality.
Join our Alienware Gaming Peripherals Product Management team to do the best work of your career and make a profound global impact in Gaming.
Your role in summary:
As a global Product Management Consultant (Alienware - Gaming Peripherals Planning) you will bring proactive foresight and drive to facilitate unprecedented growth within the Gaming industry. You will own the leading edge of our Gaming peripherals category across internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with regional and functional partners to distill insight from market and competitive analysis. You will create and own our Gaming product roadmaps; to define and conceptualize next gen Gaming experiences for our customers across the globe.
- Require a deep pulse on what matters for PC Gamers, and how relate & to stay relevant in a rapidly evolving PC Gaming market
- Bring a passion for developing the very best Gaming experience, through Gaming peripherals for our Gamers across the globe
- Understand market and technology trends and the details of product features, as well as being the expert on competition; to formulate and develop a clear product strategy and roadmap
- Need to effectively translate the nuanced voice and needs of our Gaming customers into experiences that underpin our clear product value proposition
- Be the Gaming product evangelist; product subject matter expert in the room for all our stakeholders (e.g. support functions, regional sales and go to market teams)
- Work closely alongside Alienware Notebook & Desktop teams to deliver a unique ecosystem experience for our customers
- Engagement across segments/geographies to effectively develop product positioning, strategy, taking into close account regional and market requirements.
- Develop & present issues/updates & proposals to executive management
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Deep experience in PC Gaming or closely related/adjacent industries
- Clear understanding of the Gaming market, competition and the customer
- Business and entrepreneurial acumen with strategic and critical thinking
- Driven individual that maintains highest personal standards, with a desire to constantly learn and improve
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and influence skills. Strong written communication and verbal presentation ability. Ability to influence stakeholders with competing agendas to drive business objectives
- Strong technical acumen with a history of successfully building Gaming products
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Gaming product development
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.