Senior Unity Game Developer
We’re looking to expand our team, and add an additional Senior Unity developer who can assist us with development of an original game.
- Based in North America. This is a remote position, but you’ll need to be a similar time zone to most of our team.
- Proficient in Unity (3-5 years)
- Have launched several games on Steam, Epic, or console game stores, using their services
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- An optimization expert with asset-heavy games and backend systems such as loading
- Experience with gameplay and complex systems
- Well-versed in best practices, production pipelines, and workflows
- Living in the United States
- Experience in porting to consoles and/or Stadia
- Based in Los Angeles, California
- Experience with Slack, Trello, Bitbucket, and Google Drive
To apply to this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and website/portfolio (if applicable) to the email attached with the subject line: Unity Developer.
Akupara Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or freelance contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.