(Closed) Coach (Overwatch)
We are a start-up eSports organization that fields a heavy belief that taking care of the people within will lead to championships.
We are in need of coaches for our main team, however we are in need of an assistant and head coach. As a new organization we are looking to really burst into the eSports scene and we need some coaches to help our teams develop and get there. We do already have a team in Open Division that is 3-1 (as of week 2) and looking extremely strong so far, however to push ahead of the competition we need good coaching staff.
We are currently fielding a flagship team averaging 4.4k, an academy team at 4.2k, and a developmental team averaging 4k.
What you'll be doing
- Help players by developing personal skill and doing VoD reviews
- Team development by mentoring during scrims and practices
- Help the General Manager make roster decisions
- Provide analytics on the teams tournament play and practice
- The ability to settle player differences with an authoritative but understanding way.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Must speak fluent English
- Good knowledge of Overwatch
- Passion to grow and learn
This position is non-paid for now, once we have a solid foothold financially, staff will be paid.