(Closed) Assistant Team Manager - Rocket League
Founded in 2017, Arbitrium Gloriam Esports (AG Esports) started out as a small Call of Duty team competing in Gamebattles then go onto grow into a global Esports organization creating future champions in games like Call of Duty, Rocket League, and so much more! We at AG are not only dedicated to competing at the highest level of esports but also shaping and innovating the future of esports. We also strive to entertain new audiences all over the world via our live streams, youtube videos and tournaments. We are determined, we are dedicated, we dominate the competition, we are the green nation!
- We are looking for a Assistant Team Manager with experience to help out our Team manager of our Rocket League Team
- Assist the Team manager with duties he/she may have
- Communicate with AG staff and Management
- Keep the team motivated and active
Team Manager Requirements:
- Have some form of leadership skills
- Have a good understanding about Rocket League as an esport, how everything works, and what the team needs.
- Have passion for esports and competitive gaming
- Be able to adjust to player schedules
- Knowledge of the current competitive esports stat