afterMath Esports is a newly formed and fast growing organization looking to expand our reach in the communities of various games. We are currently looking to fill a volunteer position within the team to help setup and run the community sector of our organization. The main responsibilities include:
- Setup and maintenance of our community discord server. All needed programs will be paid for by the team.
- Growth of the community discord within a variety of games such as Starcraft II, Valorant, CSGO, LoL, COD, Fornite, Among us, etc. We want to grow our brand and help bring gamers together.
- Attend general monthly meetings to plan further development within the organization and address concerns.
- Have fun and be part of the family. As we currently don't have much start up capital and the position is unpaid, we want to have fun as a group as we grow and turn this passion project into what I believe it can be.
The benefits of taking on the position include:
- Game time with our pro rosters to help improve your gameplay. Also a direct line to talk with them directly on a daily basis.
- Benefits from sponsorships such as gear, merch, discounts, etc.
- Experience. Building a resume within the Esports industry can be difficult to do, and every opportunity counts. I've been in the same position when I took on various social media and content manager roles in the past and want to help others succeed as well. We will be a glowing reference to those who participate in our organization as we want to see everyone grow.
- Potential for paid participation in the future when funding becomes available. We are currently in talks with a few sponsors after our initial investment proposal was sent out. As we continue to grow and our budgets loosen up, we will be pumping all excess cash back into the team, with a heavy emphasis on administrative staff.
If you would like more information please feel free to check out our website at www.aftermathesports.com or by contacting myself direction via discord kaRmy#5404. I look forward to speaking with you and I am excited for our future together.