(Closed) Social Media Manager – Hindi
AFK Gaming is looking for a motivated and process driven social media manager to launch and grow our Hindi language audience. The ideal candidate is well versed with content creation processes, has a deep understanding of video content creation for various social media platforms, is comfortable working with data, has a journalistic mindset and has an overview of the esports industry – both locally and globally. The job includes creating and implementing workflows for direct reports (video editors and scriptwriters/hosts) to ensure that content is being created, analysed, optimized and distributed in-line with the company’s objectives and targets. This will also require cross functional collaboration with AFK Gaming’s editorial staff, marketing team, senior management and others.
- Well versed with video content creation techniques for various social media platforms.
- The ability to lead and manage a team of scriptwriters cum hosts and video editors.
- A journalistic mindset (prior experience in journalism is preferred).
- Intermediary knowledge about video creation tools and software.
- Intermediary knowledge of social media analytics. Comfort with using data to make and present plans to senior management.
- Willing to take on targets for video output, video duration, video views, engagement metrics, monetization metrics and more.
- A good understanding (or interest and willingness to learn) about the Indian BGMI and Free Fire esports scenes, along with an overview of the global esports industry.
- Strong English and Hindi language skills.
Good to haves (Optional):
- Connections in the esports scene to enable access to exclusive interviews and content
- Prior experience managing video content teams and/or creating video content