EMEA Campaign Coordinator
EMEA Campaign Coordinator
We are AFK Creators, a startup talent management and influencer marketing in the esports and gaming industry supporting content creators and streamers to do what they love, and helping companies to run highly-successful marketing campaigns.
You will be joining a fast-growing company, moving into its third year of operations, that works with influencers and companies across the globe, and has its headquarters in London, UK.
In our first year, we saw our team grow from 2 to 8 members and have worked with some of the biggest names and brands in esports and gaming. Now, at the end of our second year, the team has grown to almost 30 members! In 2021, our goal is to establish ourselves internationally, as a leader in the industry known and respected for our values of trust, transparency and innovation.
This role is intended to give someone the opportunity to follow their passion and enter into the wonderful world of gaming and influencer marketing. You will be working closely with exciting brand and gaming influencers to help us establish AFK Creators as a go-to marketing agency in the space. As a startup, you will be working in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, and from Day 1 will be considered a valued member of the team, driving the business forward with meaningful responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, ambitious, willing to learn and most importantly has a desire to win. You will be working in a remote environment for the foreseeable future so strong communication skills will be key. We are looking ideally for candidates with at least 1-2 years experience managing campaigns within or outside the esports and gaming industry, but would be open to considering recent graduates which can demonstrate their self-motivation.
- To manage and build existing client relationships, through the successful execution of marketing campaigns
- Ensure campaign briefs/deliverables are communicated well to talent and delivered to the highest standard
- Help to scale influencer marketing campaigns and develop new business opportunities
- Daily management and end of campaign reporting analysis
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Effective project management skills
- Proven ability to deliver projects to a tight deadline, despite setbacks
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communicational skills
- Flexible working hours and location - work from anywhere in the world!
- Travel to the most exciting gaming industry events and competitions
- Team lunch and beers on a Friday
- Must speak fluent English, additional languages a bonus!
- Passion for the gaming and esports industry