We are AFK Creators, an international influencer management agency supporting content creators do what they love and every aspect of their career.
You will be joining a fast-growing agency, moving into its fourth year of operations, that works with some of the world's leading digital influencers. We are part of AFK Group, a collection of agencies also consisting of AFK Digital & AFK Pros, a global company, headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with over 70 staff across 4 continents.
We are looking for a Junior Influencer Manager to join our NA team, working closely with gaming and lifestyle influencers and supporting the Influencer managers in the region.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, ambitious, and most importantly, willing to learn. This position is for remote work, including flexible hours. You will be working in a fast-paced international environment, so strong communication skills will be extremely important. This role will be adapted to the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
- Identify and sign live streaming and lifestyle influencers to our roster
- Help with management and communication with our existing Content Creators and Streamers
- Help to build relationships with brands to pitch our creators for campaigns and promotions
- Contact and negotiate deals on behalf of influencers
- Support influencer managers on tracking activations, monthly revenue, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 Years experience in influencer management
- Existing relationships/contacts in and understanding of the influencer space
- Good understanding of Social Media, in particular YouTube and Twitch
- Good understanding of industry developments and trends with brands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including social skills like conflict resolution
- Impeccable project management and problem solving skills
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday, plus public holidays depending on where you are based
- Flexible working hours and location - work from anywhere in the world!
- Learning & development opportunities