3D Artist (Senior) / 3D Generalist (f/m/d)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Munich, Germany Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several different games, VR and AR projects for PC, Xbox One, Playstation4 and Switch at once. At Aesir, we believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge together with us.
As an Senior Artist / 3D Generalist you round out our small team of artists to help bring our next projects to life.
THE KIND OF STUFF YOU`LL BE DOING:
- Work with Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.
- Create and Optimize 3D Assets, Characters, Animations and potentially Fx, Lighting, Camera, etc.
- Work in an agile project environment with up to 15 people.
- Work on games and/or non-games projects.
- Take part in several projects at the time.
- When necessary, improve workflows and pipelines.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- You worked at least 5 years in the games industry.
- You bring great knowledge of 3D modeling in blender, 3ds Max or other 3d software.
- You know the industry standard workflows for creating 3D game content and are always adapting to new trends to optimize and improve efficiency.
- You have very good knowledge of workflows, pipelines and tools.
- You have already worked with UE4 (and maybe Unity) and are familiar with its Blueprint Systems, Shader and the PBR Workflow.
- You bring Photoshop knowledge and can create basic UI, backgrounds and other 2D work.
- You take initiative in looking and searching for knowledge in order to grow, illustrating the "go-get-it" attitude. This behavior will benefit your whole department and you are always ready to share and discuss knowledge.
- You are a team player, reliable and can be self-driven.
- You like working in a team, solving problems together.
- You have good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ALSO HAS:
- Animation experience both for humanoids (bipeds) and non humanoids.
- Rigging and Skinning experience.
- A good sense for project scope and target quality.
- Some team leading/ project management skills.
- You have knowledge and interest in bridging the gap between Art and Tech-Art and can create shader, particles, etc.
- You might have to get into contact with outsourcers and are confident that you can communicate our requirements clearly.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great, motivated, passionate and ambitious team with over 40 great people.
- A really enthusiastic Art team who looks forward to new people, new ideas and thoughts.
- Free drinks (!!), coffee milk and tea and a weekly fresh organic fruit basket.
- A modern and unique office located 10 minutes from the central station.
- Relocation support, your own fitting office chair; parcel service,
- We pay for your train / public transport ticket and a subsidy for lunch.
- You also get a credit card from us, which we top up with 44€ per month.
- We offer the possibility of a company pension.
- A library with books, magazines, movies, series and of course games.
- Company-based events for knowledge transfer, fun and recreation.
- Possibility to work remotely.
Located in Munich, Germany, Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing games and VR projects for PC, Xbox, Playstation and Switch. We believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge.
We strongly believe in agile development and the constant adaption of our workflows. We embrace the uniqueness of each project and prefer a structured and documented work style.