Head of Esports
Aegis is a UK based organisation, we first began in 2018 a semi professional Overwatch team. The team then rebranded totally in 2020, this was due to the realisation of the CEO's decisions of where the organisation should be heading and the true potential in the brand/team itself. Since that realisation Aegis has been recruiting several competitive teams in many different sectors of the gaming sector. This then turned into a fairly positive outcome, Aegis then began recruiting several well-skilled staff.
We are now recruiting several new positions into our organisation so make sure you check out our page stating our other positions available.
- Active and able to complete tasks 3 - 4 times a week, 2 - 5 hours a day
- Able to perform in a professional manner when conducting tasks
- 1 - 2 years experience within the higher management sector
- Fluent and well-spoken/written English
- Make sure all of our teams are progressing with needed duties such as training entering tournaments etc.
- Generally watching the esports side of Aegis making sure everything is in place and running smoothly throughout the organisation
- Able to perform tasks from higher up management staff when needed
- Helping the CEO out with daily duties
Thank you for taking consideration of our application.
We look forward to hearing from you, good luck!