(Closed) Manager, Partnership Sales
The Manager, Partnership Sales works closely with the department Vice President and entire AEG Global Partnerships structure and resources to influence the sales growth of AEG owned/managed Lifestyle and Sporting events such as but not limited to the Culinary, Fashion, Esports, and Traditional Sports Events.
- Work with Vice President to preform analysis, research and planning to assure that the objectives and budgets are met for each event property.
- Responsible for selling sponsorship assets that include on-site signage, event digital platforms, media, and experiential space packages to assigned event properties.
- Identifies and cultivates brands/marketing executives within targeted accounts who make event marketing and media decisions.
- Plan and execute partnership and sponsorship pitch presentations and proposals to new and existing clients.
- Successfully addresses client concerns, questions and objections to close sponsorship deals.
- Take ownership of all processes leading up to and finalizing partnership and sponsorship deals.
- Uses department CRM system to track sales activity and client contact information.
- Work closely with Partnership Activation Team to ensure successful execution of deal points.
- Host and Entertain Prospective Clients at specific AEG events.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in a related field.
- 5-7 years of related work experience
- Strong natural selling skills with proven experience in pitch and strategic positioning.
- Proven track record of negotiating with the ability to improvise.
- Must have the ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Understanding of the presentation and proposal development process with strong PowerPoint skills.
- Renowned solution selling pedigree and contacts.
- Expertise in identifying opportunities, developing strategies and negotiating creative solutions.
- Exemplary problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Must have poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); and ability to learn required business Systems.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.