Who are we?
Admix is the leader and innovator when it comes to brand placements in the gaming industry. We connect some of the worlds’ leading game developers and premium advertising platforms, enabling game developers to monetize their content with interactive, programmatic brand placements. With the aim to be non-intrusive, tailored and auctioned in real-time, Admix has kickstarted the next revolution in advertising.
Founded in 2017, we’ve experienced exciting growth and our headcount currently sits at around 60 people. We’re looking for talented people to join our team who can provide value and help Admix enter into its next stages of success.
What will you be managing in this role
- Develop, manage, and enhance multi-region cloud infrastructure for overall service reliability, scalability, and cost
- Build the foundation for an infrastructure engineering team and its practices that will grow with the company
- Develop new ways to lead our systems and configuration that help engineering teams accelerate and self-serve the delivery of their solutions to our customers
- Ensure our systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Help determine our AWS account structure, IAM policies, and AWS account security at scale
- Build and improve tools and automation to efficiently utilize infrastructure
- Respond to incidents and support the engineering teams with its product incident response strategy
- Follow-up on alerts, help technical customer support debug issues
- Run incident postmortems and root cause analysis to help us continuously improve
- Collaborate with Team Leads to formulate roadmaps, and quarterly plans that align with technology goals as well as business objectives
Core Tech Stack Knowledge
- Apache Tomcat
- AWS IAM, VPC, EC2, ALB, S3, CloudWatch, Cloudfront, and Cloudformation, Lambda, CodePipeline, CodeArtifact
Key experience we’re looking for
- 2-4 years of experience as a SRE, DevOps engineer, systems administrator or similar
- Heavy experience within public cloud infrastructure (AWS and Azure) and CI/CD pipeline automation.
- Heavy Experience with AWS stack IAM, VPC, EC2, ALB, S3, CloudWatch, Cloudfront, and Cloudformation
- Experience with containerization technologies
- Experience defining and managing infrastructure with code – Terraform, puppet, chef, or similar
- Familiar with scripting and automation
- Experience in service development lifecycle processes and supporting tools
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Comfortable with the Linux command line
- Excellent communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills in web servers, application servers (i.e Tomcat)
Nice to haves
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Logstash, Elasticsearch, Grafana.
- Experience with Git and JIRA.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience in the AdTech field.