(Closed) Junior Developer
Are you not entertained?
Love free-to-play games? Hate all those ads? We do too, and we’re doing something about it!
AdInMo is the leading Dynamic In-Game Advertising platform for mobile, AR & VR, and eSports games. We are replacing those horrible interruptive video and banner ads in games with true in-game brand integrations.
Our customers are leading game developers who integrate our lightweight Unity SDK into their games, and advertisers who wish to place their brand messages in front of highly engaged gaming audiences.
We value ambition, creativity, transparency, fun, and getting sh..tuff done.
- Quick on your feet and fast thinker
- Experienced with one or more of the technologies we utilize – C#, Unity, Python, Amazon Web Services, SQL
Skills and experience required:
As a junior developer or recent graduate candidate we are not expecting knowledge of all of the below but are looking for a range of these skills and a passion for personal and professional growth.
- Solid programming experience in a high-level object-oriented programming language, ideally Python and C#, but others will be considered
- Experience with relational databases and high performance data pipelines
- Exposure to mobile game engine development environments such as Unity, Unreal or Lumberyard, targeting iOS or Android devices
- Exposure to high availability, cloud-based scalable systems, ideally within the Amazon Web Services ecosystems (S3, EC2, Lambda, Aurora, Simple Queue Service, etc)
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a team environment
Unlike other entry-level positions, you will be given real work and have the opportunity to wear many hats. You will own significant pieces of our platform and get exposure to everything from backend services to our in-app Unity plugin. We hope you stay with us long term, but this job is definitely a strong resume builder.
We’re changing how brands interact with consumers, and how games are monetized via advertising. Our vision is to create meaningful and impactful brand interactions within games, in a manner that is sympathetic to all stakeholders – players, developers, and advertisers. Basically – we want to ensure that in-game advertising no longer sucks.
Our key metrics such as DAU and impressions have grown 100x over the last twelve months, and we’re backed by leading early stage venture funds.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and be based within commuting distance of our Edinburgh office.
AdInMo loves diversity and provides equal opportunities regardless of race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or religion.
To apply, please send your CV and links to your latest and most awesome work: portfolio, code/app work, Github, itch.io, etc.