Director, Talent Partnerships
Ader Talent is a Talent Management group representing leading Influencers in Gaming.
Ader Talent is a division of Ader Gaming, a leading marketing agency activating publishers, endemics and brands with gaming audiences. For Gamers, By Gamers.
Guide brand/client partners to identify, value and engage with their target audiences in gaming activations, sponsorships and communities in direct collaboration with Talent. The role is strategic direct sales in sponsorships and focused brand/talent collaborations.
- Lead strategy, outreach and market engagement to develop innovative and high impact partnerships:
- Manage direct inbound inquiries for all exclusive talent. Record activity, develop relevant proposals and information and advance prospect to partnership on behalf of Talent.
- Proactive outreach to brands/partners of interest on behalf of exclusive talent.
- Partner with Talent Managers on packaging, pitching and proposing prioritized partnership opportunities for exclusive Talent.
- Actively participate in Talent Management calls for partnership updates, opportunities of interest and in the scouting/recruitment process (as needed).
- Maintain daily sales activity records (CRM, internal trackers) for adequate business insight/order/tracking/reporting.
- Measure and report the results of various projects with partners.
- Collaborate with Finance on tracking, reporting and recording activity and revenue.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners.
- Concept, develop and implement best practices/methods for scaled outreach.
- In partnership with Talent Managers, provide feedback to internal Marketing and Analytics teams relevant to Pricing.
- Provide documented, organized feedback to Talent Managers on brand conversations and feedback specific to Talent.
- Collaborate with Ader Agency:
- Organize information/packaging of Ader Talent for promote/pitch/proposal via Ader's Agency
- Coordinated and consistent communication on brands/partners in active conversations to optimize, escalate and grow relationships.
- Socialize leads/introductions into Ader Agency in key brand/partner relationships.
- Organize market/client/partner feedback on Talent of interest, category of interest or Talent experiences to share with Talent Management, executive management and other relevant internal stakeholders.
The candidate will need to be experienced in the delivery of end to end campaign management, from initial briefing stages, to brief responses and pitches, to identifying the right talent, right through to campaign management and delivery. They will need to be creative and strategic in their approach, extremely organized with exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once and anticipate and respond to client needs.
Talent includes but may not be limited to: gamers, creators, influencers in the gaming industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3+ years of strategic sales experience with agency, organization or management group
- Understands digital industries, gaming/social platforms and creator/talent ecosystems
- Ability to think strategically about issues, research, and understand trends in order to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
- Strong cross-functional team player, focused and supportive at all times with the ability to collaborate and contribute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and CMS/CRM platforms
- Thrives in a high energy environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for media, entertainment and gaming is ideal
- Reporting to CEO
- Los Angeles, CA, preferred; currently, remote working.
- Salary will be calibrated to experience. Compensation is Salary + Commission.