(Closed) Account Manager
Title: Account Manager
Category: Esports/Gaming, Influencer Marketing
Employer: Ader Gaming
To be a part of, and make an impact on, the dynamic, high-growth world of esports and influencer marketing.
Ader Gaming seeks an experienced digital marketer to build and execute integrated campaigns on various digital platforms.
About Ader Gaming
Ader (is) gaming. Founded by gamers, we activate brands and publishers in the gaming communities they should be part of.
Ader Gaming is an independent esports marketing agency pioneeringcutting-edge marketing campaigns involving influencer activations, team sponsorships, tournaments, and other experiences.
Founded in 2016, Ader has guided 200 clients and organized 1000 gaming influencers and esports players into 1000+ integrated campaigns for the top game publishers and Fortune 500 brands.
Ader has built a team of highly motivated, professional individuals working on their passion: gaming. Because we are (also) players, we have a whole view of the gaming world; we play in them, we participate in them, we build them.
With this perspective, we make the massively diverse communities of the gaming world accessible by guiding brands on how to authentically engage with them.
Work is play.
Play with us.
The Account Manager is the central driver for realizing a concept, players and brands into a campaign. By working closely with team members across Sales, Creative Services, Marketing, Analytics, Pricing and Talent, the manager will define and lead end-to-end coordination and execution of the integrated marketing programs, including:
- Partner with sales and marketing to architect mechanics of the program
- Identify unique opportunities to leverage content, creative, and technology that may drive or influence execution
- Identify, recruit and organize leading industry influencers specific to the campaign
- Lead client, influencer and partner communications for the duration of the campaign lifecycle
- Monitor and optimize campaigns in progress
- Calculate and report performance metrics paired with operational, creative and channel observations
- Support all aspects of planning and reporting and use of research tools
- Liaise between the account management team and other key internal teams on each account (marketing, creative, pricing, talent management, executives) to ensure client needs are being met
- Participate in client post mortem reviews
- Provide context and insight on marketing trends and opportunities in digital channels to influence product, creative and solutions for future development and campaigns
- Contribute to sales strategy for client engagement and renewal based on working knowledge of campaigns, competitors and industry advancements
- Ensure seamless execution and workflow management for marketing campaigns, creative requests, and additional cross-functional projects
- Increase team productivity (and reduce stress) by efficiently managing resources to balance workload
- Set campaign objectives, KPIs, and goals; deliver monthly reporting and post-mortem analysis; Use data to analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs and find optimizations as well as new opportunities.
- 2-5 years experience working in an established advertising, media, or talent agency
- Experience managing and coordinating influencer marketing or media projects in a fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and innovations in the gaming realm
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, detail oriented with attention to schedules and timelines and maintenance of records and materials
- A self-starter who loves collaboration and is open to feedback and comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of offline and online (Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat) space; strong understanding of the relationship between brand, media, and consumer
- Tackle complex and ambiguous problems with a strategic mindset; create thoughtful and tactical action plans for solving those problems
- Help foster a culture of accountability and collaboration by having clear goals and deliverables
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to cultivate client relationships
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Benefits package: medical, dental, and flexible vacation
- A collaborative, hardworking and fun environment; playing is a requirement
- Leadership and teammates who value Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity
- Compensation: $50,000 - $65,000 in yearly salary, DOE. As a part of our equitable hiring practices, we target the median for all new hires. The median for this role is $60,000.
Seeking LA-based candidate for long term employment. Special case consideration for remote candidates.
COVID-19 considerations: all employees are working remotely until it is safe to return to the office.